Sunday, January 30, 2005
Podcast: Sex, Capitalism, and the Perfect Album
Here's a longer podcast I did with my friend Tony (hi Tony!). It's fairly long (1 hr 15 mins, 35.5MB), so be warned. Also, we were trying (yet again) to get Skype up and running as a way to do remote podcasts, and due to many reasons the sound is pretty crappy (I've done what little I could to clean it up). There is a lot of crackling as we were too loud. I appologize in advance.
Here are some of the topics we touched on:
- searching for porn
- setting up a blog on blogspot.com
- bluefish and privacy
- advertising and capitalism
- making personal connections via the Internet
- perfect albums
- rob's complicated music listening process
- collaborative filtering
- the podcasting network walk idea
- is podcasting revolutionary?
- sex and the internet
- let's do this again!