.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The RoBlog
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
 
Omni Future Almanac Revisited
I've decided to go back and re-read the Omni Future Almanac, which I last visited nearly a year ago. Partly this is so I can capture thoughts on the early part of the book, which did not make it into my blog the last time around. Partly, as well, because I promised my dad, who loaned me the book, that I'd take notes in it, just as he did in 1989, and again in 1995 (though I'm going to cheat and take my notes online). And partly because it succinctly captures a wide range of things in a way that's easy to comment on.

I'm hoping that this will propel me in to reading through a stack of other "books on the future" that I have sitting on my desk that require deeper thought on my part, and likely longer entries.

I'll be including my dad's entries where I find them, prepended with the year he wrote them. It should be an amusing ride at least.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger