.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The RoBlog
Wednesday, December 31, 2003
 
Profiles of the Future: A Note on My Comments
Ok, it's been about 50 pages since anything has struck me as odd. This would be as good a place as any to point out that I find Profiles of the Future an interesting book. One should not misinterpret my critical comments of the book for any kind of disdain for it or its author. It is, in some sense, in my nature to look critically at pretty much anything, and my interest in thinking about thinking about the future has lead me to get particularly caught up with errors as a means to begin to think about how we might remove these mistakes in future thinking about thinking.

No doubt some one(s) will come along and point out my mistakes as well. I certainly don't claim to be correct, merely to have noticed some things that were worth commenting on. Hopefully you too will find something worth commenting on.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger